Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GERULA
GERULA
Optio
Optio

Coins : 5926

Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country _
PostSubject: Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country   Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country 48796 Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country 185464 Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country 484174 Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country 482708 Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country 734495usa

Last edited by GERULA on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://gerula.forumotion.net
FOKKER
FOKKER
Imaginifer
Imaginifer

Coins : 5321

PostSubject: Re: Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country   Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:52 pm

NETHERLANDS DONT HAVE OWN CULTURE; WE RE A FOK UP LEFT OVER STATE WHICH IS MIND DEAD; OUR PEOPLE ARE SHEEP

** disapointed in my own people and crying about it

any suggestions ROFL??
Back to top Go down
GERULA
GERULA
Optio
Optio

PostSubject: Re: Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country   Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:52 pm

Put an windmill and jump on jawdrop it,i dont know...some duch old music...nice picts..dont know..enithing..create a NEEW TOPIC called NETHERLANDS..and shere some nice picts..music(youtube)..gayparade plzdont ..dont know..u know friends no idea

Last edited by GERULA on Sat May 15, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FOKKER
FOKKER
Imaginifer
Imaginifer

PostSubject: Re: Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country   Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:59 am

gayparade..people know from Holland the next few things; old fleet in 17 th century, weed, whores amsterdam gayparade, windmills, cheese, wooden shoes, xtc, dutch national team football^^ thats it))

lame country?
Back to top Go down
GERULA
GERULA
Optio
Optio

PostSubject: Re: Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country   Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:45 pm

Hmm...seems all of you live in Antartica !? violin
Back to top Go down
TOA
TOA
Discens
Discens

Coins : 5256

PostSubject: Re: Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country   Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:20 am

This is Tana Umaga leading The All Blacks NZ Rugby team in a 'Haka', a Maori tradition going back centuries. It is much like a Chosen Axeman's warcry, to psyche-up and intimidate...

The sound is not great but if you listen closely you will be able to hear how the following words are pronounced. (I'm such a nerd, I considered including a pronunciation guide... Like it matters.)

(Leader,)Ka mau! Be present/focused
(All)Hi! We are here!
(Leader,)Kia Whakawhenua Au I Ahau I become one with the land
(All)Hi Aue, Hi!! Emphasis, agreement
(Leader,)Ko Aotearoa E Ngunguru Nei! This, our land, Rumbles!
(All)Au, Au, Aue Ha! Emphasis, agreement
(Leader,)Ka Kapa O Pango E Ngunguru Nei! We are All Blacks!
(All)Au, Au, Aue Ha! Emphasis, agreement

I Ahaha! The time is now!
Ka Tu Te Ihihi Our dominance
Ka Tu Te Wanawana Our supremacy
Ki Runga Ki Te Rangi E Tu Iho Nei, Tu Iho Nei, Hi! Will lift our prestige on high
Ponga Ra! Silver Fern!
Kapa O Pango, Aue Hi! All Blacks!
Ponga Ra! Silver Fern!
Kapa O Pango, Aue Hi, Ha! All Blacks!Are here!

Please understand that this is a very shortened translation to English, there is a lot behind the words that only an understanding of 'Te Reo Maori', or Maori language, can reveal without having to write fifty pages... no idea

A haka is essentially a challenge (in the old days, a call to battle likewise delivered at the enemy) which demands that you honour us by bringing all that you have inside, because, by the Gods be sure we will!

viking Toa
Back to top Go down
FOKKER
FOKKER
Imaginifer
Imaginifer

PostSubject: Re: Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country   Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:28 am

yeah, i ve watched me alot of your Hakka`s bro, goosebumps!
the pure energetic ''warrior - spririt'' which is shown is awsome to witness!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country   Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country Empty

Back to top Go down

Shere here if you want some cultural info about your region/country

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cool Stuff :: Made on Earth-